I have added some photos under the photos page. I have not quite mastered how to add them yet, but I was able to put some up there for those of you who aren't able to see my facebook collection :)
Any chance we can get you to go back to that same spot overlooking Santiago for a smog-less shot? LOVE the pic and need it for my next Mother's Day mug [hint, hint...] :)
So uhm Abs...Have you shown su familia pics of your family? And when does your family get to see some shots of su familia? Also, what are/do Chilean women in their 20s like?
Any chance we can get you to go back to that same spot overlooking Santiago for a smog-less shot? LOVE the pic and need it for my next Mother's Day mug [hint, hint...] :)
ReplyDeleteSo uhm Abs...Have you shown su familia pics of your family? And when does your family get to see some shots of su familia? Also, what are/do Chilean women in their 20s like?
ReplyDelete