So...Natalie is a little slow on the transferring the journal to me through email. She has an 8 page paper due for tomorrow so I guess i'll give her a little slack, but instead of skipping the day I'll just fill you guys in on what i did today!
P.S. I will post it as soon as i get it!
First of all my grammar class was canceled. fantastic! So i got to come home a little bit earlier than i normally would on a weds. Weds are really hard for me because I am sitting in class for almost 6 hours straight...it's a LONG day.
Every weds we have been playing soccer with a bunch of people, but it started raining tonight. or should i say drizzling. Everyone in Chile freaks out if it rains because they haven't had a rain "as hard as this" in about a year. Since i have been here it has only drizzled for a few minutes, but that lasted a couple of hours. I was still planning on heading to the soccer field, although others backed out. We ended up having about 12 people there, so we could still play! It is always nice to get out on the field especially in the rain. good times. So out of shape though, story of my life...but this week i have done some type of working out every day which is a good start! I'm going to try and keep it up!
all and all, it was a good day :)
tomorrow final day of classes for the week and then a good weekend plan.
Friday: Eat home made ice cream cake for Renee's birthday
Saturday: good bye party for Mattia (Hermano Chileno of Redyn, he is off to go teach kids in Turkey how to play Bocce)
should be good!
No comments:
Post a Comment