Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oh Hey, It's been a while!

Sorry it has been so long since my last update! It is crazy here in Chile, and every day we are trying to cram as many things in as possible so that Adam and Michelle get to experience as much as possible during their time here.
 Currently i am freezing in bed with a warm water bottle *guatero* at my feet trying to warm up!!

Michelle Adam and I just got back from Mendoza, Argentina this morning around 4:30 am...so things have been kind of crazy. I'll have more time to update on my life once they leave. I'll have two days after they leave and then i head off on another excursion to the Atacama Desert! My life seems so surreal right  now. I'll leave you guys with a picture, and other than that, I guess you'll just have to wait to find out what we have been doing :)
Just know that we are enjoying ourselves and every day is AMAZING!


ok, maybe 2 pictures.

Our Argentinean Guides. Ignacio (Nacho) and Ezekial.


I'll update later when i have time to think!
Buenas Noches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment