Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pitama and Visit continued

This day was a blast. I will try to just show you pictures of all the craziness that happened. Just know that we had a blast :)

put beer pong in the empty pool so that the ball will always roll back to you! genius :)
Ps, we were a little bit classier and played with boxed wine. always fun!

Renee and Kelly :)

Abby H and Renee having a noodle fight!

Me, Kelly, and Redyn. The cooks...oh and Adam did a lot too :)

foosball! the abbys obviously won!!

swings, with tunes blasting from that red truck behind us!

We had a lovely bbq with cheeseburgers, hot dogs, smores! It was amazing!

we obviously had to have a dance party on the truck :)

Overall it was a great day!! Good food, friends, and music!

Monday- I had class in the morning, and honestly i can't remember what we did that day. I think i probably came home, took a siesta and then we set out to walk around town. 

Tuesday- AHHH THE DAY THEY LEFT. SOOO sad. We relaxed, said good bye to Mama Vivi and family, well Michelle and Adam did. They're stuck with me for another month or so :)
Then we got a ride to the bus terminal and Adam and MIchelle were off on a bus to Santiago within 5 minutes! They made it home safely i hear, so it turned out perfectly! I was a little nervous sending them off on the bus since they had to make one transfer, but it looks like it all went well!!


So that was the trip! and now, a day of classes yesterday (weds) and now i am off to the Atacama. The driest place on earth!! I fly out today and I am due to come back on Monday night! I look forward to having AMAZING pictures for all of you :)
I am super excited about this trip to come, and then i am home to Viña to work on finals until July 2nd, when Susie comes to Chile and then we head to PERU!

No comments:

Post a Comment